Monday 6 January 2014

I'm moving to Nerxal


Hello everyone, 
Today I'm just writing a quick post to tell you I am moving blogs, I really am sorry! My new blog is called nerxal and the address is nerxal.blogspot.com. I have not yet decided if this will be a permenant move, but for the time being it is. I really am not happy with lilureelite, which is a shame to say, and no matter how much I play and design it I can't seem to get it right. Already I have managed to get nerxal how I like and want it. I will be posting the same things and maybe a little bit of a wider range! 

It would mean so much to me if you were to and follow my new blog, I try and follow people back. I really am grateful for everyone who has ever followed this little blog but I really hope you understand, and I'm really sorry. 

I hope you do follow and I will be so grateful! Maybe I will see you soon! 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment